09/10/2011

New Season of Dexter-Season 06


I'm a big fan of this serie, so I can't wait to see what's going to happen on this new season, after the shocking end of the 5th season!
Do you know, or like this serie? I know it night be a cup of tea for many people - since involves a lot of killing and blood.


I already saw the first episode, and now I kinda get the purpose of the new season's poster with the bloody wings... Dexter "goes religious" lol.


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

I do not own the copyrights of these pictures.
They were randomly picked from Google Images.

6 comments:

  1. a melhor série de todos os tempos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dexter, so cant wait for season 6 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá querida :)
    Os Sparkles penso que seja para colocar no corpo e no cabelo para dar um toque muito giro de brilho**

    Não consigo ver dexter LOL fico com medo :$


    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Também sou completamente fã! O primeiro episódio desta temporada promete...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tb sou fã. já tenho aqui o segundo pra ver logo à noite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. É o maior e maiiiinada ! Uma série inteligente e divertida (de forma um bocado mórbida) hihi

    Beijinhos ***
    www.laissezmoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...